Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Halloween and Thanksgiving (2013)

Yeah so, I'm playing a bit of catch up today. I'm trying to keep my posts brief. My computer is a dinosaur and loves to freeze up so I'm trying to choose only a few photos. 

HALLOWEEN
 Here is my spooky little baby. Its funny to see him all tiny and skinny, you'll notice later in this post, how much bigger he was by Thanksgiving!

 Pumpkin carving night.
 Jenna was Rapunzel. Jake even bought her a wig, which she wore for 3 minutes. I could have told you that. 

 Allie was a "Midnight Fairy," yeah...pretty sure that's a made up thing just to sell a costume, but she looked really cute. 
 Again...a costume which I can't really explain. But Brock was a big hit in his huge green costume. 

 Aunt Holly sent Luke a Frankenstein's Monster costume. Absolutely adorable! I mean scary.

THANKSGIVING


Our nephew Austin helping Jake with the ham.

 The perfect punch making crew! Jenna, Allie, cousin Kaysha, Aunt Pam, cousin Kyla.

 Kaysha and Allie making Jell-o!
 The bearded kitchen boss was happy to keep everyone on task.

Jake made sure to get those bones pretty clean!

My nephew Carson's birthday was the day before thanksgiving. We had some cow boy cookies to celebrate. After Thanksgiving we had a party at the bowling alley to celebrate. Lots of pizza, pop, bowling, arcade games, and go-karting!
 
 Love this picture of Jake and our nephew Connor!

 The birthday boy and Allie fueling up for more bowling!

 Vroom! 

Kyla helping Kaysha and Reese knock down some pins.

 Getting some love from Granny!

Now some love from Allie and little Reesey!

Luke was blessed the Sunday after Thanksgiving so our many visitors could be there. Here he is all in white, getting some snuggles from his cousin Genevieve and Aunt Pheebs.
It was a fun and wild holiday with lots of family fun and black Friday shopping!

No comments: